Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Posting Again....But this time from Crazy Adventures in Parenting

Okay,

So I've come across this blog, Crazy Adventures in Parenting, and I love this thing she does called To-Do Tuesday, where you post your to-do list for the week and blog about it...she must be in my mind..hence my mom agenda! I LOVE IT...you can post any time of the week but link to on Tuesdays.

emember, with "To-Do Tuesday", we're attacking our to-do lists each week, blogging about our lists and what we've got going on, and sharing it with each other to help keep each other accountable. Everyone should come back here to link up in the MckLinky as the central "To-Do Tuesday Hub" so we can visit who's participating and offer encouragement to each other throughout the week. Don't forget to add the "To-Do Tuesday" button to your post, linking back to this post!

Here's my to do list for this week:

Organize the junk on my dining room table (in progress)

Do my budget
Clean my diploma frame (but..aparently ShamWow's aren't that "Wow" on glass...gotta start saving my newspapers again)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm looking at your HTML tutorial now to cross an item off! I think that will make me want to accomplish more, just knowing there's a cool lil thingy I can use to cross it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, i see you did it this week, way to go! Ready to take on another week?? :)

    ReplyDelete