Monday, October 5, 2009

My Favorite Give-a-way YET!!!


I'm so excited for this. I absolutely love pearls...and everyone of my friends calls me an old woman, but there's something about pearls that makes me feel so classy and feminine. Which is why I just have to tell you guys about this great give-a-way over at Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House. Dee is giving away a strand of Akoya Pearls valued at $2400from Pearl Paradise!!! If I win these, I'll be the fanciest mom on the block..not that hard considering where I live, but still. I would be sooo hype if I won these....aren't they just b-e-a-utiful? If you want to enter, just head over to Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House and follow her directions (actually scratch that, don't you'll hurt my odds of winning!!!) Good Luck!
Publish Post


No comments:

Post a Comment