Okay, so I'm a few days late, but I've realized that I have been giving, and it's actually been rather thoughtless.
Here are a few ways I plan on giving these next 30 days.
- If something is asked of me, I will do it, no matter how inconvenient (if I can, I will)
- When someone asks for advice, I will offer it, honestly and personally (no generic advice)
- I will compliment at least two people a day on something they've done (not wore)
- I will call and thank my family for their love (throughout the month)
- Tell someone thank you everyday for something they've done for me
- Thank my followers throughout the month ( I hit the over 40 mark, so I'll have to do about 2 per day)
Visit Kingdom First Mom for full details and link to others in the challenge.