Friday, October 30, 2009

Aloha Friday!



Time for Aloha Friday it's really easy to participate all you have to do is... just post your own question on your blog and head over to An Island Life and sign up on the Linky provided. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends



My Question is.................. "How do you (fill in the blank) in peace?" (read, sleep, eat, get dressed, go to the bathroom, whatever)

My blank? Poop... I know, I know, it may seem a lil intrusive, but...... i have a four year old who just HAS to have my attention whenever I'm in the bathroom and I did my first open mic on this topic and it was hilarious actually.....

7 comments:

  1. I don't really do much in peace w two little ones but I do use the bathroom alone, much to my three year old's disappointment. :P It doesn't stop him from standing at the door talking to me the whole time! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear that..he doesn't get the concept of closed doors quite yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids are older so I do everything in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sleep in peace only after everyone else is!!!Stop by

    ReplyDelete
  5. what is that?
    I have no answer for it...
    when M gets home, I hope to get more peace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember those days but I'm past them & onto life @ Tar-jhay & the grocery store alone. Sweet peace.

    ReplyDelete