Thursday, October 29, 2009

Today's Fab Five

Here are the fabulous ladies I visited today. I'm liking this whole 5 blogs a day thing....side bar... Josiah just tried to bribe me into giving him more cookies by telling me he would buy more some new shoes...he got a cookie for effort! LOL

When you get a chance, stop by and visit tses ladies too..... you won't be dissappointed...

The Girl Next Door Grows Up

Eight Helping Hands

One Cluttered Brain

Following Him (You should def. be following her! She is truly amazing and I love her posts!)

My Charming Kids a.k.a. MckMama (Her strength and love is inspiring and tremendously moving)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharee! What a fantastic idea to list blogs you have read about! Thank you for listing mine and for the comment on my post.

    My daughter never sleeps in either - it is awful! I tell her over and over that these are the days she can sleep in so take advantage of it!!!!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete