Friday, June 5, 2009

FIND TIME FRIDAY


Aloha Friday is a day that those lucky folks in Hawaii take it easy and look forward to the weekend so this is just a nice easy way to get a bit more traffic to your blog. I'll ask a question, you all answer it. Then post a question on your blog and link up on Mr. Linky at An Island Life. Simple right?




What do you do to find time for yourself on Fridays?

I like to give myself my weekly manicure and also watch or go to the movies. I try not to plan things on Friday nights bc it helps me wind down from the week and get some extra energy for the weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Nothing different from any day I need me time - it usually involves a good book, a cold drink and maybe some tv time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same ol same ol but hubby will usually stay up late with and hang out so thats always nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing! I usually have to wait until the weekend when hubby can watch the kiddos for a few hours and then I still end up doing something for someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess my Fridays are the same as all the other days. It is absolutely amazing that tonight, my husband and I are going to the movies. His mom is babysitting...yippie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fridays are my day off and i have two buddies that i always spend part of the day with. some times we go to the movies, other times shop - both usually always include lunch together. i love my fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I save time every single night just to read or work on word puzzles. It relaxes me and I actually find it hard to sleep without something to calm me down first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hubs helps with Alex so I can veg out with a movie or my laptop if I'm not meeting up with friends.

    ReplyDelete