Thursday, June 18, 2009



I just joined in today, but I think this going to be really fun: I think my makeover will be my house. I feel like when I have control over what's in my home, I have more control over what's in my life. I've been on an extreme makeover me for a while, so this will really help!


This week's question was "What's in your fridge" Well my cubbards are looking pretty bare. We have to go grocery shopping on a $70 budget, so pickings will be slim. I'll try to take some pics and upload them, even though I'll be late.

From Amber over at aefilkins,

"I know that as women and especially moms, all too often in the scheme of life & routine, we put ourselves on the back burner. I imagine a lot of nods & "amen sista" to that one. We make sure that everyone else is taken care of, and at the end of the day, we don't have enough time or energy to give ourselves the proper care that we need & deserve.

I hope and pray that you find some sort of encouragement to say,
"You know what? I AM worth it. It's time to take care of ME."


And you know what? God thinks you are worth it. Your family thinks you are worth it. Look in to the eyes of your husband, child, or someone very special to you--and you will see that you.are.worth.it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


Welcome everyone! For you newbies, here's the skinny {ha!} This is a group of mostly women, {but everyone is welcome} who are on a mission to get healthy. To make themselves a priority. To take care of themselves, as well as taking care of everyone else. Are you ready to join in? Well, let's go!

----------------------------------------------------------


Directions: Every week, you'll do a specific post on your blog in regards to Extreme Makeover--Me Edition.

----Pretty much, just update us on your progress. How did your week go? Did you struggle? How were you successful? Do you have any great tips? {I think it's also important to celebrate even little successes}

----Answer the specific question or topic that I pose each week.

After you've finished your post, view that specific post {either view your blog & click on the title of that post, or go 'edit posts' and 'view'}. Grab the url and post it into Mr. Linky. Simple as that!!"

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping over to my site!!

    Good luck with your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stoppy by from MBC. Please visit http://luckyjune.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you joined in...I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete