Monday, June 8, 2009

I knew this day would come!!!

My son was so bad yesterday! He was defiant, mouthy, kept hitting, kicking and throwing things...and I don't even want to talk about once we left church! I said to myself..." I knew this day would come....the day when I could use a Mom-Free day." He was on my crap list. I actually had to put him punishment for half a day! To be honest, I didn't feel that bad either. Got mom woo's, share them in a comment! I'm sure a lot of us can relate! and don't forget to check out Erica's give a way at "But Mommy...." featuring "I Was A Really Good Mom Before I had Kids," and "I'd Trade My Husband for a Housekeeper," by Best-selling authors Trisha Ashworth and Amy Nobile. Chronicle Books have graciously offered to give a copy of “I Was a Really Good Mom before I Had Kids” away to one lucky reader.



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment