Thursday, June 11, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY


Ten Things I'm thankful for right now.

1. God loving my family enough to wake us up this morning with all 5 senses and limbs working properly

2. My son's smile

3. Pennsylvania's Promise for Children for trying to keep a promise to our children to keep early childhood education programs running. To help, please visit http://paprom.convio.net/site/PageServer?pagename=index

4. Love

5. My job

6. A home

7. Health Insurance

8. My family

9. Dog sitting my sisters dog (its really nice to wake up to happiness for no reason)

10. The Bus (for getting me back and forth to work and helping me lower my carbon footprint!)

1 comment:

  1. Great list!

    I'm following your blog from the MBC Under 100 Club. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete