Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My first bike


Okay so since I was a wee little child, I could ride my tricycle, which was Christmas gift, until I was about 6. Then I moved on to training wheels and eventually a two wheeler. All the little kids on the block loved my tricycle (which actually looked exactly like this one). I rode this thing all around the house, over toes and down the steps (not so successful!). What can I say...I lived on the edge....of my trike. Any way, kids today have a lot more choices than I had when it comes to recreational travel toys...take the Strider Running Bikes for example.





Five Minutes for Mom is giving away two Strider Running Bikes to two lucky winners. To win yours, visit Five Minutes for Mom and stop by their store page for Balance Bikes. Don't want to enter? You can buy one for $94.99.

I'm definitely entering, because we are having a heck of a time trying to teach JoJo to ride w/o his training wheels, and he insists on "just learning when he's older, like mommy."

2 comments:

  1. Sharee:

    Times have certainly changed haven't they....

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, as Tina says, isn't it true how the times have changed. Our children are so lucky to have so much available to them.

    I can barely remember having a trike... but I think I must have. I do remember my first bike, but I was about 6 or 7.

    ReplyDelete