Thursday, June 18, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY


As always, I'm thankful to God for waking me up in my right mind, with all limbs and senses working properly.

I'm thankful for prayer.
I'm thankful for disagreements (an argument with the guy last night, led me to some insight)

I'm thankful for digital camera's (I took pictures of all the most cluttered places in my house, thinking of two forgotten areas as I type, and realized just how much stuff I actually have cluttered around) I might actually start another blog just for my junk!

I'm thankful for animals (I can never get enough of dogs and cats chasing e/o around trying to get familiar with one another)

I'm thankful for hair pieces (I didn't have to do my hair this morning, I just threw on a ponytail!)

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment